Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wildlife Photos - Part 1



I've been inspired by numerous blogs by other people. Foodie blogs, electronics, sports, BBQ stuff, and then I thought - "Hey - I don't have any wildlife photos!" Not that I'm Ansel Adams, but I thought maybe a few of those would be nice.





These shots are from Buckhorn State Park, in Grand Island, NY. I thought with all the taxes I pay to NY, might as well get some wildlife photos.








Got some nice blue color in this shot. Unfortunately, since it's still very early in the Springtime, there's a lot of brown, muddy-lookin' stuff around the park these days. The water is muddy, the grass is mostly brown still, etc. I think I'll have to return in a few weeks when there's more green and other non-brown colors around to look at.

No comments: