Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Old Toy, New To The Net!


Here's my latest gadget toy - the Rolodex NAME CARD - from 1991 apparently. It is an old toy that needs a new battery.



It can be programmed to remind me of important events.

Like doing something that is scheduled.

I need a 2032 button-type battery - oh, look, I have one here.


I can schedule a beeper to ring when I want it to. COOL!








Here is my battery package.






Here's my battery removal screwdriver - how cool is that???







It goes to it's little "Hello World" date of 1-1-1991 - WOW IS THAT OLD???????










I can still get it to remind me of cool things on my schedule, like watching a truck race. Fantastic!
What a cool little obsolete device. I love obsolete devices in case your have not noticed.

No comments: