Monday, May 10, 2010

Vehicle Maintenece Blog - Testing 1-2-3

Well, I got my truck's oil changed recently. Oil changes are important to people who drive vehicles regularly. I need my vehicle to go to work. WORK I said.

WORK: doing something productive.

WORK: only for people who pull their own weight in this world.

WORK: not for the weak.

WORK: not for welfare recipients.

WORK: what an engine does when a vehicle moves your ass around town.

WORK: the only thing I respect.

WORK: please send me your comments on this subject.

3 comments:

Raige Creations said...

WORK: still waiting for your call to me to explain why I never saw the results of the recent 'work' you did with the estate.
Please call me to keep me informed of the WORK you are doing to settle things. We are moving in less that 2 months and need these things resolved prior to that.
If I can do any WORK to get these things done, I will pull my own weight to get the WORK done. Please keep me informed.

The Donsta said...

Raige,

What would you know about work?

Slacker.

The Donsta said...

Raige,

If there's anyone who doesn't know what real WORK is, it's you.

Just remember you won't find any more WORK in another town than you do here. You only get what you earn, and other states are even less receptive to slackers than New York is.