Monday, July 20, 2009

Marinated Chicken Breast Cutlets




It's been awhile since I've done a BBQ post, so here's one of marinated chicken breast cutlets, marinated in a lemon/pepper marinade. This really dresses up an otherwise bland piece of meat.






I cooked them using the indirect method, with the hot lump charcoal on one side of my Weber Kettle Grill, and the meat on the other side. With the cover on, and with some maple chucks burning along with the charcoal, and with some oak smoking chips made from genuine Jack Daniels oak aging barrels, the smoke flavor was a great combo with the lemon/pepper marinade.




Mmmmmm MMMMMM ! ! !
DEEEELISH.
Plus, when I was lighting the charcoal, I threw in some leftover grease from the kitchen, from bacon and so on. This helped to get the coals sizzling away a bit faster I would guess. Plus it had a nice bacon smell. As Homer Simpson would say: "Mmmmm, bacon."

Smokin'.

No comments: