Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th Of July !!!

Today is July 4th. Happy 4th to all Americans!!!

Then again, people in Britain are probably not celebrating this day. In London, I'll bet there are thousands of people sitting around at their favorite pubs going " OI!! Those f#ck!n& Yankees are all bloody worked up about their victorious rebellion agai-eenst the King!

Here's a video of an American flag made of dominoes - also made with the wrong number of stars in the blue field. Must be some outsourced video, oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acyfaAd1LV8

I can imagine the Al Quaida bastards might not be too happy about this day, nor Iran's recently elected president, and maybe not even that nutball in North Korea, but hey, you can't please everyone.

One reason I like to say "Oh, and follow your dreams" at the end of my posts is that I have the freedom to do so as I please. I can do what I want, when I want, and I don't need to get special permission from the government. I wouldn't be able to do this in many other countries.

Also check out this Muppets tribute to the 4th.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDA9NbPAK8o

Oh, and FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

No comments: