Friday, February 27, 2009

Introducing Lemmy On Bass & Vocals



Hey, What's up people???





Tonight I'd like to introduce one of my favorite BASS PLAYERS of all time. Yes, I mean ALL-TIME because this guy has been around since the 60's. He was actually one of the roadies for Jimi Hendrix. He is around 63 years old now, and he is ugly as all hell. Somehow ugly works for him.

I remember hearing about Motorhead when I was a little kid. That's when the tune "The Ace Of Spades" came out, their most well-known tune (and most despised tune by the do-gooders in the world).



One reason he's my favorite bass player is because he happens to also be a lead singer. He's got those big moles on his face and he makes it look like he's a big friggin' teddy bear of cool. He seems like a cool guy when you see videos of him. He just does not seem to be a mean dude, even though a lot of his lyrics are tough-guy stuff. And the tattoos on his arms are cool.

He wrote the lyrics for the song Ozzy Osbourne did - "Mama I'm Comin' Home", which was a big hit for the Oz-ster. Lemmy said he made more money off the royalties for that song than all the money he ever made playing in Motorhead.

I once thought about getting a tatoo of the Motorhead mascott, snaggle-tooth.

His Wikipedia entry says he's had sex with over 1000 women. Wow, that must be alot of Valentine's Day cards to send out. Image the postage! Maybe that's how he got all those moles on his face. From burying his face you-know-where.


LEMMY - FROM MOTORHEAD ! ! ! ! ! !



Rock on.

No comments: