Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 30th Blog Post - Let's BBQ ! ! !

Oh how I love my Weber kettle grill. It's good for grilling, and for smoking, as in cooking food over a wood fire with plenty of smoke chips that is.

I'm so sick of winter, let's pretend it's summer. BBQ time !

Finally, I can upload a new video to BlogSpot. Woo-Hoo!





Here's a shot of the kettle with cover on and smoke flavor cookin' away.






Well I'm glad I could finally cook up some sausages with hickory smoke chips. I was so excited to see the temperature go above the freezing point that I just had to BBQ.

I do not see a need to wait for spring to BBQ. I don't care if people stare, BBQ is for all seasons. Plus Johnsonville Brats are available at my local convenience store. No excuses any more.


Here's my chimney starter in action. Great tool for starting charcoal or briquettes.

No comments: