Tuesday, November 18, 2008

PEEETSAAAHHH



Yesterday I made some homemade pizza. It was absolutely great. I used some fresh WHOLE WHEAT pizza dough (trying to make this healthy & wholesome), some pizza sauce (which had to be enriched with basil and oregeno before it smelled like pizza sauce), some shredded mozzarella cheeze, and some pepperoni.
It was so good I was ready to call Chef Ramsey on the phone and say "<<<>>> Top this you <<>>> in chef wanna-be!!!


But I knew he was probably too busy to talk to me so I didn't bother.


Also, if you look at the pictures closely, you can see I shop at Wegman's.


I'm glad I made this. I made this as I watched Monday night football, and watched the Buffalo Bills lose an absolutely critical Must-Win game. At least the pizza was great.



No comments: