Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hello World

Hello World, how's it goin'??? This is the first post on my first blog. Yes, I know it took long enough.


I'll be posting stuff about my interests in numerous hobbies & pastimes. Some examples: barbeque stuff, food, drinks, sports, music, movies, computers/games and all the joys of owning my own home and vehicle.


I'll also mention other everyday things going on, such as this morning when I went to vote in the presidential election, had to herd a bunch of ducks out of my driveway before I could leave (damn, I didn't have my camera) and comments on current events in the news.


I'll also throw in the occasion trivia quiz, or I'll post a picture and you have to guess what it is. Here's one to start:




Try to guess what this is and in a future post I'll give the answer.

No comments: