Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gettin' Ready For A Snowstorm

Well the big snowstorm the weather geeks are predicting is about to hit. I got my shovel ready, got food, batteries, activated a school & business closings feature on a local radio station so it will send me a TXT to my cellphone, and got a full tank o' gas in my truck. I got bread, milk & eggs, you know, the things that stores always run out of when a big storm is on the way. Like my big bag of Doritos, never go into a big storm without your fave foods. I'll set my alarm clock extra early so I can shovel my way out in the morning. So hopefully because I'm ready, the storm will not be so bad. We'll see...

3 comments:

Raige Creations said...

Ugh, lovely weather! You sure are organized to do that. It has been snowing here almost non-stop since last night! good luck and enjoy.

Sandy said...

You are too funny! Enjoy your big bag 'o Doritos! I wish I had one.

The Donsta said...

Crunch crunch crunch...