Saturday, June 6, 2009

More Wildlife Photos

Recently I was visiting family in Grand Island, NY. I snapped a few pictures, as I usually do during family events. Family is still not enthusiastic about having their pictures on an unsecured blog, but hey, why not show the wildlife photos?

Here's an alleged Blue Heron. He or she is right out there on the Niagara River, scoping out some fish maybe? You can see the GI bridge there in the background. In the immediate area there seemed to be a ton of minnows and other fish swimming around.


Here's a picture of the GI bridge again. I figured since I had to pay a $1 toll to get over that bridge, I might as well have a picture of it.

That day we had a little cookout with Filet Mignon and chicken on the grill. It was delicious. It was grilled on a Weber grill. Those things rock. Later in the evening as the sun was setting, we say some way-cool storm clouds roll in.


There was a heck of a rain shower that rolled in after the clouds darkened up the sky. There's the GI bridge again in the background - hey, it cost be a whole dollar, like I said earlier, and I need to justify the expense.
Well, ok, it was worth it to see family.



No comments: