Sunday, October 11, 2009

Painting Project - Part II

Well here's Part II of my recent project to paint the garage exterior.

Here I'm at the stage where all the old paint was sanded down, whatever came off easily. I'm just doing the trim at this point. I then put down my masking tape. Odd, this is one of the few times I use masking tape for it's original intended purpose.

Kinda like duct tape.








Putting down the tape is definitely worth the time & effort. Then I can paint the whole section I want and not worry as much about accidentally painting the adjacent area of a different color.












So far this is just the trim. I still have the main door to go. Looking at the weather forecasts, looks like I won't get to that until spring, unless we get some sweet warm weather at some point.
Buffalo weather for ya.

No comments: