Sunday, May 3, 2009



Hello, and welcome to my blog post about a new toy I just got.

It's a combination of 2 things I am really into - little electronic handheld gadgets, and NASCAR!!!












It's a little handheld car racing game.
It has sound, which can be turned off in case you are playing it somewhere where you're not supposed to play games.


It's made to look like an arcade game, in miniature form.













It even has the official NASCAR laser-sticker thingee.
It's fun for awhile. It's not the greatest actual racing game, but I like the fact that the game allows my car to be the fastest car on the track, if I can only keep it on the track. You can keep racing until you screw up too many times.

I should really get a real handheld game. I heard Nintendo has a new handheld out. I may just be buying it soon...

No comments: